This is a picture of the kids when we decided it was time to go to the hospital. They were all excited. They got dropped off at their cousin's house.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Michelle again
A couple days before Michelle was born. I was beginning to think it was never going to happen.
This is a picture of the kids when we decided it was time to go to the hospital. They were all excited. They got dropped off at their cousin's house.
Brand new baby Michelle getting checked out by the nurse. She was a mad baby.
Proud daddy.
Proud mommy.
We got her dressed and ready to go home from the hospital. The bear came from the doctor. The front of the bear's shirt says, "Delivered with care by Dr. Healy" and on the back of the shirt it lists her weight, height, b-day, etc.
Cute baby.
I tried to take this picture before Dave woke up, because he used to be holding his sleeping baby while he was sleeping, too. It was really cute.
Heather was so excited to hold the baby.
The first night after the baby was born, she had to be under the lights to warm up a little because she was so cold, so the kids didn't get to hold her. Dave went and got them anyway and they looked in the nursery window. Then they came to say hi to me.
This is a picture of the kids when we decided it was time to go to the hospital. They were all excited. They got dropped off at their cousin's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I just had to sneak onto your family blog and let you know that really IS one cute baby! Congratulations. Looks like you will have lots of help.
You can sneak onto our family blog anytime. We consider you family.
She is so cute....hopefully we will make it up to your house Saturday to take a peek!!!
What a stinkin CUTE family you have!!
Beautiful baby. I love all that dark hair.
I LOVE the hair. It's so out of control!! She's a cutie though!
She is cute. I had so much fun loving and holding her Saturday. I'm glad I came home on Saturday, though. Lots of snow here!
Post a Comment