Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Trampoline

The trampoline is now complete, and despite the cold, the kids go out for a few minutes at a time and jump.

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That looks like a lot of fun.....if you wanted to get a baby here you should take a turn....Just kidding!

Susan said...

My boys are jealous.

Tracie said...

I'm jealous too!! Can I come jump....in July maybe..I'm not a big a die hard as your kids. Jumping in freezing temps does not sound like my idea of fun.

Rose said...

MaryAnn, you come take a turn. Maybe it would help. Everyone come on over, but, I do suggest waiting a couple of months. It's so cold right now.

Delene said...

FuN! Watch out for broken arms!

Andy Bartholomew said...

Im afraid I wont be able to jump....by the way rose my blog is puravidandy.blogspot

Katie said...

i remember when we got a trampoline... i begged and begged for years and years. finally i got one. that's alllll we did in the summer with our neighbors! i loved it. it's good exercise too. we always took ours down during the winter because it was too cold... have fun, hope you have good insurance. ;) jk.