Sunday, January 06, 2008

View at the new house

One thing I love about this new house is the view out the big windows. I look out this front window everyday, waiting for Heather's bus to drop her off right in front of our house. I love the open field and the big trees. (although, I do realize it might not be an open field forever). In Syracuse, I look out my front window to see a house across the street.
This is a view of the backyard out the dining room window. This area is being developed and there will be houses there someday, but they don't start until after the old cars and garage in the back. A whole lot bigger than the backyard in Syracuse.
This is out the backyard window to the side of the house. I wanted to show you the big tennis court our neighbors have. Our property line is the ward boundary, so I don't know how well we will ever get to know those neighbors, but you never know.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Those pictures make it look like you live in the country.

Delene said...

It used to be in the country...not any more! THe views are great though.

Tracie said...

Are things settling down there yet? Are you done with all your painting and ready for carpet now?

Rose said...

Painting has slowed way down, because I'm not helping right now. Dave is on his own. It will be awhile before carpet I'm afraid.