Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sleeping Luke

This picture is for Ryan. Luke loves Woody.


This picture also shows the new comforters that I bought for the boys' room. I am going to choose paint color based on these. Hopefully I will have some more house pictures to post. We worked all day yesterday on painting upstairs. All of the trim is done and one coat on all of the ceilings. Next we get to start the fun part which is color on the walls.

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I think that it would be cool if you could find a way to use like the orange or something to keep it interesting. To be safe though I would go with the light blue. It is a lot more versatile!

Susan said...

The green would look good, too. I really like those comforters. I can't wait to see your house.

Tracie said...

I wonder if he'll still like woody as much if he had a buzz light year.

Rose said...

Good question, Tracie.

Katie said...

so cute... i like the comforters... i agree with susan.. but i love green... so maybe i am a little biased... i wanna see your house too!

Susan said...

That's a good one, Tracie!