Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baby Michelle

The computer is not cooperating with me right now. It only allowed me to download one picture. I will try again later with the other pictures. We just got home from the hospital, and this is a picture of Michelle in her car seat. Her name is Michelle Kathryn Mitchell. Isn't she cute? She looks a lot like her sisters did.

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

She is so cute...Ibet her siblings not to mention her parents are so in love with her! Ican't wait to meet her!

Andy Bartholomew said...

looks cute, healthy, and lots of hair! cant wait to meet her

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

She is beautiful!!! CONGRATS!!

Delene said...

I think she has a lot of "Mitchell" in her. But I can't wait to hold her and kiss her. Welcome to our family Michelle.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!!

Congratulations to the parents of this cute baby girl.