Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Day 5

After being in Mexico, you should come back with a tan, so we decided on the last day we would work on that. We had to check out of the hotel by noon, so we slept in, packed most of our stuff, then went down to the pool. Dave bought us some fruit and rolls for breakfast that we ate while we were laying out.
When it got hot, we jumped in the pool for a little while, then laid out again. After we checked out, we ate lunch at the hotel.
Then it was time to say adios to Mexico. Our babies were waiting for us at home and we were excited to see them. We sure enjoyed our time in Mexico, though.

7 comments:

Tracie said...

I'm so jealous!! I want to go to Mexico! Someday.....

Susan said...

Glad you got back safe and sound. Sounds like you had a marvelous time.

Delene said...

Great picture trip! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you got to go!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I'm glad you had a great trip. Let's make our next family reunion there. Wouldn't that be fun? You and Dave can be the tour guides. But no jumping in the water by the rocks!

Rose said...

A family reunion would be fun. Or, I hear Costa Rica is really cool. We could all go there, instead, and Andy can be the tour guide. Everyone save your money.

Delene said...

I'm saving and I am going in December!

Tiff Gatten said...

What fun. That zip line thing looks way fun. Rick and I got a cruse for Christmas through Mexico. We are going to Porta Viarta so, I'll have to call you and get all the inside info from you.