Ethan kept saying "Heather is going to move." I had no idea what he was talking about....now I understand. Do you have your eye on another house? Or are you just seeing how your house does on the market?
Bitter-sweet??? Hope it sells soon so you don't have to agonize over everything.
We are going to buy Dave's Mom and Dad's house in Kaysville. We were over there last night taking down wall paper.
If you need help let us know.
0Thanks
Any nibbles yet?
Not yet
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ethan kept saying "Heather is going to move." I had no idea what he was talking about....now I understand. Do you have your eye on another house? Or are you just seeing how your house does on the market?
Bitter-sweet??? Hope it sells soon so you don't have to agonize over everything.
We are going to buy Dave's Mom and Dad's house in Kaysville. We were over there last night taking down wall paper.
If you need help let us know.
0Thanks
Any nibbles yet?
Not yet
Post a Comment