The hotel's pool with the beach in the background. On Day three, we went snorkeling. I didn't take a jacket with me, but on this day, I wanted one. But only in the morning.

We had an underwater camera with us, but because it's not digital, those pictures aren't on here. I know I can still scan them in, but I haven't done that yet.

This dolphin followed our boat for the longest time. The boat captain even stopped the boat, and some of us got in the water to see if the dolphin would come to us. It never came close to me, that I saw, but Dave saw it swim under him a couple of times. That was really cool to me. I like dolphins, so it was fun to see one in the wild.

I'm basking in the sun on the boat after getting out of the water.

That evening we wanted Mexican food. We went to a restaraunt called Si Senor. It was very good. I got a pina coloda and Dave got a strawberry daquri (both with no alcohol, of course). They were really yummy drinks. We even got seranated by some guys going around to the tables and playing music. It was a fun place.

After snorkeling, we walked around Puerto Vallarta for a little bit. There is a guy on the beach making a sculpture of The Last Supper. He has buckets asking for tips, and that's how he is making money. He was really good.

A close up of the guy working.
1 comment:
That's an amazing sculpture. I wonder how long it will last.
Post a Comment