I know I am a week late, but here are some pictures of our trip to Fayette. I tried to choose different ones than Mom put on, so you could see a variety. (I can't figure out how to make it stop underlining everything)
Ethan and baby Jenna. Ethan really liked Jenna.

Grandpa wrestling with the grandkids.

A VERY packed van heading home to Syracuse.

This was the big thing this weekend for the grandkids. They loved playing on the barrels. However, we had a few spilled plates because of the barrels.

They liked walking on them and trying to get them to roll. The kids actually did a pretty good job.

Ethan and Heather showing off their food.

Kaitlin's dance competition at the U before we went to Fayette.

Another picture of Kaitlin at her competition.
5 comments:
That was a packed van. Did they fight the whole way home?
how did Kaitlin do in her competition?
The kids were actually really good on the way home. The movies helped, though, and it was nap time for the two little ones. I think even Ethan and Heather fell asleep for a little while. We don't know how Kaitlin did. We didn't stay for the awards.
It was a fun weekend!
Boy, those kids looked squished but happy. Thanks for getting them to your house.
Post a Comment