Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Day one

Puerto Vallarta, here we come. Dave left two days before me to go to the business part of the trip. They had meetings the first half of the day on the first day, and then they went deep sea fishing. They got some fish called Jack D'vil ( I think) Kind of like Cruella D'vil.
Dave's fish. The second day of Dave's business part of the trip they went snorkeling the first half and meetings the second half. Pretty great business trip, huh? While Dave was in his second day of meetings, I arrived. MAX, the company who took Dave down there had left a gift certificate to all of the wives to go to the spa at the hotel. So, after I arrived, I went and got a manicure and a pedicure. I have never done either before, so that was an experience for me, too. It was great. After that we went out to dinner with the whole group Dave was with. MAX paid, of course. It was a fun start to the trip.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I hope you posted a picture of you manicure and pedicure.

Rose said...

I didn't take any pictures of that, but I sure should have.