Tuesday, May 22, 2007

House progress

I know when you use before and after pictures, the after pictures usually look better than the before, but not so in this case. We have been working hard on this house, but still have a lot to do. Putting kids to work is good for them. Heather was actually a very good wall paper remover.
Kaitlin got a big piece. You always love it when that happens.
Jared pulling staples out of the floor after the carpet has been removed. The living room before.
The living room after.
The entry way before.
The entry way after.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Now I can't wait to see what it looks like after it's done.

Tracie said...

Wow!! You've got your work cut out for you! If I'm ever in Utah I'll be glad to help out!

Delene said...

You've got a handle on it! The hard stuff is done! Can't wait to see what you do.