Sunday, October 05, 2008
This Weekend.
This is a Halloween decoration that Kaitlin made. I think she should get a job at Lego Land. Think of the creations she could make.
So, the big wedding was this weekend. It was a beautiful day.
Jared, LaCee, Ryan, Andy, Gregg, and Paula wait for Tracie and Jeff to come out of the temple.
Jeff and Tracie coming out of the temple.
Some of the kids entertaining themselves during pictures. They were running up and down the stairs as fast as they could. Even the little kids started doing it.
All of the cousins in front of the Idaho Falls temple.
Birthday party at the Clarks. There always seems to be a party at the Clarks. This time it was a birthday party. In this picture, Grandpa is trying to tie Luke to the helium balloons so he will float up in the air.
The wedding cake. Only, it doesn't look like a wedding cake anymore. It was good, though.
All of the kids picking up the candy from the pinata. I didn't get any pictures, but we also spent a lot of time at Dave's sister's house. My kids had lots of time to play with cousins, and they loved it. We didn't leave Idaho until 9:00 last night. It was late when we got home, but we had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was a great weekend!! Thanks for coming up!!
The wedding pictures are so pretty - someone should tell my dad to burn that tie. He has had it longer than I have been alive.
I'm sad that we had to leave so fast and missed out on all of the added fun! I have given you a blogger award. To see what to do, go to my blog.
Kaitlin have done a great job..! Love the Halloween decoration.
Post a Comment