I had heard it might snow today, but I was still surprised when I woke up this morning to see this. I made hot chocolate with breakfast.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
It's begining to look a lot like Christmas
Yesterday, Jared had a soccer game. He had pictures first, which I took him to, and it was Sooooo cold. Then, just as Dave and Jared got to the game (I was happily staying home with the other kids because it was so cold), it started to rain hard, and they cancelled the game. We were happy about that. It was definately a day to stay inside.
I had heard it might snow today, but I was still surprised when I woke up this morning to see this. I made hot chocolate with breakfast.


The first snow man of the year. We had Stake Conference this morning. When we returned, Dave, Jared, Kaitlin, and Heather hurried out to make a snowman before the snow all melted. Jared wimped out before it was done. He didn't even want to come out and be in the picture. By the end of the day, the snow was gone, except for the snow man. It probably won't last very long, though.
I had heard it might snow today, but I was still surprised when I woke up this morning to see this. I made hot chocolate with breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It seems so early to get snow.....but it is fun!
I was sooo excited when the weather man said snow! We didn't even get a hint. One of the things I still have to get used to-Rarely does it snow(really snow) in Wayne County.What were we thinking!!:)
Snowman in October!!! Wow. We were like Wayne County. Nothing. We actually got a skiff but not enough to say you had much. A skiff means a little snow that blew around and landed in a pile against something else. Sanpete snow storm!
I'm just glad it waited until this weekend to snow, instead of the weekend before.
I got to do a 12 mile ruck race in the snow! it was fun! but I'm not ready for the cold yet.
Where did you get the cool buttons on the snowman?
A neighbor is Syracuse gave them to us. All of their kids were grown, so they didn't use them anymore.
Post a Comment