Friday, October 24, 2008
A needle in a haystack
A week ago Wednesday, Jared called me from school to bring him his old glasses, because he lost a lense out of his new glasses at recess and couldn't find it. When I went to the school, I decided I was going to look for it myself, because those lenses were not cheap. He lost it in the tire chippings on the playground. While I was searching, the playground supervisor came over and said that as soon as he lost it, she blew her whistle and had all of the kids looking for it. No one found it. I couldn't find it either. I finally just gave up, but I put off ordering a new one. Yesterday, Jared came home with it. His friend found it, and they weren't even looking for it. He just happened to look down, and there it was. I was so happy. I took them in today to have the screws tightened and they put some lock tight on it. Hopefully it won't happen again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Greatful blessings!!!
Most definately.
That´s lucky!! I mean you're blessed :)
I am glad that you found it!
Me, too. I understand not wanting to buy new ones.
Post a Comment