Here are some pictures from the past few days.

I forgot to put this one on when I put Ben's pictures on my blog, but this one is one of my favorite pictures with Andy and Ben.

Dance recital time. Heather is in the middle with her cousin Haley on the right of Heather.

This was Kaitlin's lyrical dance costume.

This was Kaitlin's hip-hop dance costume. She also has a jazz costume and a show costume.

Two cute dancers.

At the end of the recital, the teachers gave a medal to a couple of girls in each class who they felt worked the hardest. Kaitlin got one. She was so excited.

Heather had her kindergarten graduation. It was really cute. The boy standing next to her never did turn around. He looked back the whole time. I think he was scared.

This is Mrs. Redd, Heather's kindergarten teacher.
4 comments:
your girls are really cute.
Two cute girls. Congratulations to both of you!
I want to see the hip hop dance. Does Kaitlin like to watch "So you think you can Dance" on TV?
We've never really watched that show. It is a cute dance that she does. We'll show it to you next time you're here.
Post a Comment