We had Michelle's 4-month pictures taken this week. Here are some of the pictures Target put together. I didn't order all of the fancy ones, though. Atleast I get them on the computer. The silly girl wouldn't smile until we were all done. She was smiling like crazy walking around the store after. She's still cute, though.
I ended up paying about 40 dollars for all of the pictures I got, but I didn't get any of these fancy ones. They were too much money. I just payed per sheet for the colored pictures of her with no words.
7 comments:
cute cute...how much did you pay for those!
I ended up paying about 40 dollars for all of the pictures I got, but I didn't get any of these fancy ones. They were too much money. I just payed per sheet for the colored pictures of her with no words.
I love the first black and white! And the one with mommy kissing Michelle! Cute pictures.
I love the picture of her in the sepia tones. That's cute! You have a cute baby!
by the way....good job on the bow!
Michelle is so cute. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
You really do have beautiful children. I can't believe how blond she is.
Post a Comment