Monday, June 23, 2008
Mitchell family reunion
Every summer we spend a weekend by Downey, Idaho at Grandpa Mitchell's land for the Mitchell family reunion. This last weekend we were there. Here are a few pictures.
Zoe and Dusty, the dog. There were 4 dogs up there. One yellow lab, one chocolate lab, and two black labs. If Ed and Becky had been there, there probably would have been one more yellow lab. But, they weren't there, because they are expecting their third boy really soon. We missed you Ed, Becky, Tom, and Sam.
Jason and Sarah. Once again, Heather took the camera and got several good pictures. This was one of them.
Michelle and I.
When Dave was serving as Scout Master, his assistant always made Mountain Man breakfast and everyone always raved about it. I'd never tried it, so when we were put in charge of one of the breakfasts, this is what we made. It is very good. It turned out great.
This is one of the pictures I probably would have deleted. It's one Heather took. But, Kaitlin, Zoe, Kristin, and Sydney spent so much time playing Skip-Bo on the camp, that I thought it would be a great scrapbook picture for Kaitlin.
The 4 girls playing Skip-Bo.
Heather making a pasta necklace.
Kendra posing. She's a great poser. You should see her in her swimming suit. She's cute.
Grandma and Michelle.
Luke putting on sunscreen. He was having fun. When we realized what he was doing, his leg was completely white.
On Saturday, we went to Dawnata Hot Springs. They have a big pool, a couple of water slides, and some water fountains for the kids to play in. The kids always love going there.
Kaitlin, Zak, and Jared.
Heather going down the slide.
Kaitlin and Michelle.
Heather and Luke playing in the water fountains. It was a fun time. The only bad thing about the weekend was the allergies. Even Kaitlin and Jared's allergies were bad. Something was in the air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
At least you weren't freezing! Looks like you had fun. Michelle looks grumpy!!!
That looks fun!! Hey you can use that picture of you and Michelle as your profile picture.
Your kids are beautiful-Kaitlin looks like Sandra Bullock! Looks like your fam is having tons of fun this summer.I do have a good book for you "These is my words" by I'll have to get back with you on the author but she has a sequel to it called "Sarahs quilt".
Nancy E. Turner
I really liked this book!
funfun!
Ethan was looking at the pictures with me and when he saw the picture of you in the pool he said "your face does look the same".
Those are great pictures. We really wished we could have come up. We missed seeing everyone. I am glad everyone had fun.
What a great week! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment