Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Heather!

Heather turned 6 years old on Friday. She chose to eat at Wendy's for dinner and then we went to Cherry Hill to go minature golfing. A Friday night during the summer is very busy at Cherry Hill, so we had to wait our turn. The wait wasn't too long, though.
We all had fun, but I think Luke loved it the most. He was still talking about it the next day.
Kaitlin got up early to decorate their bedroom door.
...and Heather's chair at the table.
Heather waited until Dave got home from work to open her presents. She was so excited.
Look who came to the party. Hannah Montanna! Oh, wait, it's Heather with a Hannah Montanna wig. She asked for that a long time ago, and we found it at the toy store.
Heather showing her opened presents.
Heather with her cake that she decorated all by herself. I think she had a really fun day. We love you, Heather!

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That was really sweet of Kaitlin to decorate like that. Also...Happy birthday Heather. I wonder if hannah Montana will come camping!

Delene said...

Happy Birthday, Heather! We love you. I have your present and I'll give it to you when you come camping.

Tracie said...

Happy Birthday Heather! You sure make a cute Hanna Montana!

Susan said...

OOh, I really hope Hannah Montana comes camping. I really want to meet her and hear her sing!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

SO STINKIN CUTE!!!

marie said...

Looks like you spoiled Heather for her Birthday-so much fun! Now as for the skunk not so much fun but yes better than snakes!