Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Ben is back!
Ben is back! I checked the kids out of school (except Kaitlin) and went down to the airport to welcome Ben home. Kaitlin had an activity at school that she has been waiting for all year, so she chose to stay at school. It was fun to see Ben. I think he got tired of posing for pictures. I know Gary did.
MaryAnn made this sign for Ben.
The airplane he came home on. They had two firetrucks there squirting water in the air, and the plane went under the water like a bridge. It looked cool, but my camera couldn't get a decent picture of it.
Luke and Andy waiting for Ben.
Heather and Grandpa waiting for Ben.
Luke eating a cupcake while we waited for Ben's plane. We were going to save it for Ben, so Luke could give Ben a yellow welcome home kiss, but we ended up washing it off before Ben got there. Sorry, Ben. Maybe next time.
The soldiers. Ben, Gary, and Andy. It was a fun day. We went to eat at Olive Garden afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad he's home. It looks like you had nice weather. It rained here all day. I wish I could have been there.
What an awesome day!! Thanks for sharing! Ben looks good!
Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment