There were so many fun pictures of this last weekend, that I had to divide them into days.

We arrived in Fayette on the 3rd, and then went to Gunnison for the celebrations there.

Our kids waited for a very long time to ride this ride. They loved it.

MaryAnn brought a whole bunch of glow in the dark bracelets for the kids. They had a blast with them.

Cool dudes. I brought a few necklaces, too.

Some of the group waiting for the fireworks. (We never really got to see the fireworks, but we still had fun, anyway. )

Dinner at the park.

Luke wasn't too into his dinner. The plate looked about the same when he was done.

The kids loved playing on the blow-up slide. I like how Kaitlin is helping Luke up.

Long hair makes for good pictures when you are going down a slide.

Luke, Jacob, and Ethan got to ride the train.
2 comments:
Those necklaces and bracelets were a good idea....good call for us. we will have to do that again!
Looks like so much fun! I'm sad I missed it. I didn't get to see any fireworks either.
Post a Comment