Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Easter pictures
I'm a little late getting these on, but here they are. Saturday morning we went to the Kaysville City Easter egg hunt. That was a zoo. The kids had fun, but there were so many people, we were afraid someone was going to get lost. Especially since all of our kids were in different age groups. We found out later that our ward did an Easter egg hunt. I wish we would have gone to that one instead. Dave told me about it, but I hadn't heard anything in Primary, so I just assumed it was the city one he was talking about and didn't bother to find out about it. Maybe next year.
After the Easter egg hunt, we went to Kathleen's house and colored Easter eggs.

We bought a tie-dye kit this year. It was kind of fun.

Kaitlin doing the tie-dye.
A cute cousin picture. Heather, Haley, and Hawkeye. All we need in there is Tommy and Ethan and we would have all of the cousins born that year.
After we colored eggs, we had another Easter egg hunt in Kathleen's backyard. Everyone brought 12 plastic eggs for each child participating.
Bartering. Zak wanted all blue eggs, so he was trying to talk everyone into trading.
Heather searching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
those are cute pictures! all of them!
Looks like a fun Easter!
Post a Comment