Thursday, March 06, 2008

Playing dress-up

Today, I could hear Luke and Heather laughing, so I went in the living room to see what they were laughing at, and this is what I found. Princess Michelle.
Heather has already started dressing up her baby sister. Notice the bracelet on her wrist also. Michelle was being a good sport.

8 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That is hilarious. I think Heather is going to have the most fun with that baby. (If she continues to put up with it.) Michelle is getting really big!

Tracie said...

That's cute! I can't believe how big Michelle has gotten already!

Rose said...

She is getting bigger. I swear the car seat is heavier every time I pick it up.

Delene said...

So fun! Great Kodak moment! I love seeing the pictures.

Susan said...

I just want to kiss those little cheeks.

katie grinder said...

so great. i want to play dress up too.

Andy Bartholomew said...

cute girls!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I love it!!