Monday, April 28, 2008

A visit to Grandma and Grandpa

It was Mom's turn to clean Grandma and Grandpa's house Saturday, so we drove down to help. Paula took this 4-generation picture for us.
Heather is in to taking pictures. Here is one she took. She's pretty good at taking pictures of herself. Many times I go to use the camera, and I find pictures on there that I never knew about.
Mom and baby Michelle.
Grandma and Michelle.
Grandpa and Michelle.
Kaitlin acting bored. I don't think she really was, though.
Grandma and Michelle.
Heather and MaryAnn taking a picture of themselves. It turned out cute.

8 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I don't know that Heeather knew i was behind her!

Tracie said...

cute pictures. Michelle sure is getting big fast

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I love the pictures. I don't get to see Grandma and Grandpa enough so I am so grateful!

Jolene Martinez said...

Great pictures. I'm sorry we didn't make it over to Grandma's house Saturday. It would have been fun to see all of you.

Andy Bartholomew said...

looks like your going to be having a blue eyed baby

Rose said...

Michelle definately has blue eyes. It's cute.

Susan said...

I love the one with you and Michelle.

Katie said...

your babies getting so big!!!! so cute! your house is looking good too.