Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Michelle's blessing day.

Here are some of the pictures from Michelle's blessing day. Heather, MaryAnn, Michelle, and Brooklyn
This picture was actually taken a day before. MaryAnn and I went scrapbooking with Kathleen, and Grandma offered to tend the grandkids. She was only missing Jenna. I came home and saw this and had to take a picture. There were kids everywhere. It was funny.
Grandma and Grandpa Bartholomew with Michelle.
Michelle's cute smile.
Brianna and Michelle.
Heather, Michelle, and Jared.
Brooklyn, Michelle, and Jenna.

Uncle Andy and Michelle.
Michelle's pretty dress. I got the dress at JC Penneys. It was an Easter dress and it was 50% off. 12 month was the smallest size they had, but I liked it big, because it made it longer. She looked so pretty in her dress.
Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell with Michelle.
Mom and Dad with Michelle.


5 comments:

Delene said...

Fun day for such a sweet baby girl! And the baby sitting was fun, too!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Such a pretty baby!! I love the babysitting picture - that is the best!!!

Susan said...

Cute picture of Granmda getting malled by kids. And some very pretty babies.

Andy Bartholomew said...

cute pictures, it was a fun day

Jolene Martinez said...

What a cute baby girl! Michelle has cute baby cousins too! Good pictures