Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happy Birthday, Luke!

Luke turned 3 years old today. The other kids were more excited than he was, but he had a fun time. Sisters and brothers look on while he opens his presents.
His cool presents.
Opening presents.
Playing with his new tools.
Kaitlin and I saw this cookies and cream ice cream cake in Baskin Robins add and decided Luke would like that for his birthday cake since he really doesn't care. It was really tasty.

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

now Luke can help Dave at the new house

Tracie said...

Happy Birthday Luke!! He's a cutie! Spoiled too! :)

Susan said...

I like Heather's look in the first picture.

Rose said...

We got Luke the tool set because we have been working so much with tools.

Delene said...

I think he loves those tools. So did all the cousins! Such a handsome boy!