Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tag


Thanks to Susan for the tag...................
My husband.....................

What is his name? David Houston Mitchell

How long have you been together? Dated for 1 year. Married 13 1/2 years.

How old is he? 38

Who eats more? Dave

Who said I love your first? He did

Who is taller? Dave

Who sings better? I do

Who is smarter? It depends on the subject

Whose temper is worse? His, but it's not really bad.

Who does the laundry? I do

Who does the dishes? I do

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

Who pays the bills? I do

Who mows the lawn? Usually Dave. I only do it when he's out of town or really busy.

Who cooks dinner? I do

Who drives when you are together? Dave does. He hates being a passenger.

Who is more stubborn? Probably Dave.

Who is the first to admit then they're wrong? It's probably equal.

Whose parents do you see the most? Dave's, because they only live 15 minutes away.

Who kissed who first? Dave kissed me

Who asked who out? Dave asked me out

Who proposed? Dave

Who is more sensitive? me

Who has more friends? me

Who has more siblings? Me - 3 sisters, 4 brothers

Who wears the pants in the family? Dave

I am tagging:
No one. Everyone else that I would tag have already been tagged.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Good job! Either Mom copied a lot of your answers or you copied a lot of hers because there are some very similar answers there.

Rose said...

That's funny. I didn't copy. We must just be a lot alike.