Sunday, October 07, 2007

Kaitlin's camera

I was taking some pictures off of Kaitlin's camera today and found quite a few that I didn't know she had taken. Some were pretty blury, but there were a few I thought I would share with you. It's fun to have her taking pictures, too, because then I get other pictures than what I take. Dave has a camera, too, and a lot of the pictures I use on my blog come from him. A cute Luke picture.
A Luke and Grandpa Mitchell picture at the Mitchell family reunion this summer.
Kaitlin's cousin Kristin at the Mitchell family reunion.
Her friend Alycia. I put this one on, because she had several of her friend pictures which I think is great for her scrapbook (if I ever get to scrapbook again).

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

only three more weeks till scrapbook time.

Tracie said...

I'm trying to scrapbook my mission pictures....4 years later. But I can guarantee yours looks much better than mine. I'm just sticking the pics on paper and writing names next to them...nothing fancy or cute. I just don't have it in me.

Susan said...

Me, either, Tracie. Maybe it's becuase we don't get to go to scrapbook weekend.

Rose said...

You're always invited to scrapbook weekend.

Delene said...

Kaitlin is getting some great pictures.