Yeah!!! Congratulations! Mary Ann will be happy! Now Jenna will have two girl cousins close to her age to play with. All these babies....
Yeah, good for you!
Mary Ann will be ecstatic! I'm excited as well. What do the kids think about it? We tried to call you Thursday to find out but you weren't home and didn't answer your cell phone. Congrats!
The kids are excited. Jared was kind of disappointed at first, but now I don't think he really cares.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah!!! Congratulations! Mary Ann will be happy! Now Jenna will have two girl cousins close to her age to play with. All these babies....
Yeah, good for you!
Mary Ann will be ecstatic! I'm excited as well. What do the kids think about it? We tried to call you Thursday to find out but you weren't home and didn't answer your cell phone. Congrats!
The kids are excited. Jared was kind of disappointed at first, but now I don't think he really cares.
Post a Comment