Most of our summer has been spent working on the new house, so when Stake Lagoon day came around, we decided to take advantage of it and have a fun day. On Stake Lagoon day, we save $12.50 for each ticket. That saves a lot of money.

On several rides, Jared was very unsure if he wanted to go. We are in line for the Jet Star, and Jared wasn't very happy about it.

This is what he thought of the ride after it was done. It turned out to be his favorite ride. Dave and I had to take turns on a lot of the rides, because Luke and Heather couldn't go on all of them. We had fun, though.

This is the bat ride. I downloaded the wrong picture, but Heather was just tall enough to ride it, so Dave took her and Kaitlin on it. I was worried that Heather would freak out, but she was smiling when she was done.

This year, Luke was just barely tall enough to ride some of the bigger rides. This is rattlesnake rapids. You get in a boat and ride the rapids and try to stay dry.

I don't think we stayed very dry. Unfortunately, Luke got the worst of it, because the waterfall hit him right on, but he was a good sport.

The kids enjoying the drink.

The roller coaster in the kiddie land.

Dave even braved the Tilt-a-Whirl, one of my favorite rides. Dave loves the Collosus and all of those fast rides, but the ones that twirl around and make you dizzy tend to make him sick. Luke was barely tall enough for this ride, too.

Kaitlin didn't like the ferris wheel too much, because it was so high, but when we were done, she had fun.

Riding the train. Luke loved this. It was a really fun day, but the next day, it was back to work.
4 comments:
Darren really wants to take the boys to Lagoon. I haven't been there since we lived in Louisiana. We rode the rattlesnake rapids then but I don't remember getting as wet as you all were. It probably feels good on a hot day, though.
What fun. I haven't been to Lagoon since before I was married. Keith hates stuff like that. I'm okay with some of the rides but it was never a worry about getting there. I love the Tilt-a-whirl, too! I'm with Kaitlin on the Ferris Wheel. I hated the rocking way up high!
Mom, you just need to come with us. It's a lot more fun with little kids. They get so excited. Luke was really cute this year.
I want to come too!! I don't even remember the last time I was there! Probably when Paula let me use Kristine's Bounce back pass and I got in free when I used to stay at their house every summer.
Post a Comment