Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kaitlin's owie

Warning: If you don't like gross pictures, close your eyes and have someone read this to you.



Before I went to camp, Kaitlin had what looked like a mosquito bite that was starting to go red right at her waistline where her pants were irritating it. When Dave went to pick the kids up from Grandma on Wednesday, it had gotten worse. It was hard and red and really painful. He took her to the doctor. They said it was a boil that could have been caused by a bite, a scratch, or who knows what. They dug it all out, which left this hole in her and gave her an antibiotic. She is doing much better.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, Katie, poor thing. I hope it's getting better.

Tracie said...

That is gross! I'm glad they got it taken care of!

Anonymous said...

That's gotta hurt! Ouch!

Delene said...

Hey, that looks great now! You should have seen it before! I'm glad she is getting better.