Sunday, January 14, 2007

It finally snowed!

Everytime there has been a snow storm, we have only had a little skiff that melted almost immediately after. On Thursday, Jan. 4th, we finally got snow. After I picked the kids up from school, I shoveled snow while they played in it. However, they didn't last very long. I was soon out there all by myself.



Luke refused to wear gloves. I'm surprised he kept the hat on.
This past Thursday, exactly a week later, it snowed again. This snow won't be going anywhere for a while, because the temperatures are very cold for this week. We are grateful for a warm house with a furnace. By the way, if anyone wants to see a good family movie, we just went and saw "Night at the Museum" last night. It was really cute. Dave and I really liked it, too.

6 comments:

Delene said...

Kaitlin must be the photographer since she isn't in any of the photos! It is very, VERY, cold here, also. However, we just got a skiff on top of the old snow that we already had.

Delene said...

Ooops! Kaitlin's picture just popped up! They are all cute kids!

Mary Ann said...

You looked like you were having so much fun

Rose said...

I usually don't mind shoveling snow. It's something I don't have to do very often, and it's the kind of job that stays done for a little while.

Susan said...

I like to shovel snow, too. Kevin really wants to see Night at the Museum. We'll have to take him. I want to see Charlotte's Web, as well. Darren took Kevin and Ethan to see Eragon so now it's my turn to take them to a movie.

Rose said...

Kaitlin really wants to see Charlottes Web, too.