This is a week late, but I thought I would show you our New Years Eve Party.

We watched two movies. Superman Returns and Karate Dog.

Ignore this picture. I just need it to see if I can get my picture on my blog page that comes up by my name.

I bought Papa Murphy's take and bake pizza on Saturday and we cooked it up on Sunday. We had rootbeer and orange drinks in the bottles for fun. We also had plenty of other snacks and things.

Happy New Year. At Midnight, we went out on the porch and blew some party blowers and banged on pots and pans. The kids did some high pitched screaming, too.

The kids played with each other.

We played clue, and Jared and Dave played some Playstation, too.

Close up of the happy new year out on the porch.

Cheers! With sparkling apple cider at midnight.
3 comments:
I bet your kids were toasted by the end of the evening.
Looks like you had fun! I went to bed! That's because I needed to get up early the next day so Gary, Ami, and Dad could work!
Fun! We should have stayed at your house for New Years.
Post a Comment