My friend, Natalie, and I were running Tuesday morning and noticed how frosty our hair and eyelashes were. We thought it was so funny, that I decided to take a camera with me this morning. Notice all the frost on the hat, too.


White mascara would look good on me, don't you think?
6 comments:
Way to go Frosty! Maybe Frosty the Snowman really did come to life!
I bet your nose hair was sticking together.
The nose hair was sticking together.
I can't believe you girls are still out running in those freezing temperatures. I wish I had that much dedication!!! You're awesome.
I would honestly rather do the tread mill in these freezing temperatures, but my friend Natalie doesn't like the treadmill.
It would be treadmill for me in the winter. That is, if I had one. I'm even too much of a baby to get in my car on those frigid mornings and drive to the college to use their treadmills.
Post a Comment