We always love to carve pumpkins at our house. Jared made the disc ball all by himself using a drill. He thought he was pretty cool. Heather made the cat on the fence (with a lot of help from Dad). Luke made the broken pumpkin (it got dropped) with a lot of help from Mom.

Jared made the spider with a little help from Dad. Kaitlin made the cat with Boo. She also made the pumpkin face below the spider.

This is Dave's pride and joy. He is a Denver Bronco's fan, so here is there mascot. Dave did a good job.

I made the owl on the bottom right. This is what our porch looked like for all of the trick or treaters that came.

Halloween costumes. The zoo was at our house. Kaitlin and Jared did their own makeup.
4 comments:
That looks like alot of fun
Great pumpkins! You have a bunch of happy trick or treat kids.
I'm very impressed in your family's pumpkin carving talents. Very impressive!
Way to go! I love the pumpkins and of course the kids! Looks like you had lots of fun.
Post a Comment