Friday, November 03, 2006

Running is dangerous


When I was running this morning with my friend, I tripped on the sidewalk. I went down pretty hard. I scraped up the right side of my face, I have a scratch on my chest, took some skin off my thumb, and scraped up my left knee. After that, I decided to just go home. I didn't feel like running anymore. I'll go running again on Monday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!! You really did a number on yourself. Be more careful okay?

Tracie said...

Yeah...that stinks! I'm so proud of you for running still. I wish I still did.

Susan said...

Maybe it's time to run indoors, especially if the sidewalks are icy.

Delene said...

I'm glad your face is looking better now! Be CAREFUL!

Anonymous said...

(I think this is a photo of Susan after braces!) Hope the healing is coming along--it was good to see you again!

Rose said...

I had just gotten out of the shower when that picture was taken. Dave says that is when Susan and I look the most alike. When our hair is wet and no makeup.