Thursday, November 16, 2006

Las Vegas

Dave and I just got back from STAFDA. It was in Las Vegas this year. I didn't take a lot of pictures, because most of the time we were at the hotel doing STAFDA stuff, but here are a few pictures.

Nicole (my sister in law) and I walked a little of the Las Vegas strip Tuesday afternoon. One of the places we went was the M&M store.
On Wednesday STAFDA had a spouse tour. We went to the hotel Balley's and had a backstage tour for their show they do there called Jubilee. A lot of work goes into it. I thought it would be fun to go see that show until they said they had topless dancers. After the tour we watched this show girl go from street clothes to how she looks in the picture. She showed us how she put her makeup on and everything. I should have a before and after picture, because you wouldn't know it from this picture, but she is in her 40s. She's been working there a long time. Show girls can't have any bruises or tan lines.
This is a picture of Dave and I at the closing STAFDA party. We have to wear our badges everywhere. One of the nights we went and saw "V, The Ultimate Variety Show" at the Aladdin hotel. That was really funny. It was fun, but we were glad to come home. We missed our kids, and they missed us. Thank you so much to Jared and MaryAnn and our friends Gordon and Cathi who took care of our kids while we were gone. We really appreciate it. (Their favorite part of us being gone, was that MaryAnn took them swimming)

3 comments:

Delene said...

Mary Ann is a great charmer! I'm glad you guys had fun. I'm glad you're home safe.

Tracie said...

That's funny, I was just at the M&M factory a month ago, and it already looks a lot different. They've decorated for Christmas.

Mary Ann just needs to have her own kids!! :)

Susan said...

I think MaryAnn is a better aunt before she has her own kids. Aterwards she'll be too busy with her babies.