Friday, October 27, 2006

Corn Maze

(I forgot to turn this picture around. Sorry.) For Family Home Evening last Monday, we went to the corn maze here in Syracuse. It was a lot of fun. They have a big pumkin patch that you can take a hayride to a choose a pumpkin. We didn't do that because we already had some pumpkins.

They had a big slide that the kids (and adults) loved. We spent a lot of time on that. Luke even loved it.
They also had some black tubes the kids could slide in.












The corn maze was a lot of fun. We went back in, and then we had a couple of races to see who could make it out first. At first we did girls against boys (the boys won, barely), then we had Kaitlin vs. Jared vs. Dad/Luke vs. Mom/Heather (I can't remember who won that one). After we were done racing, I noticed a sign that said no running. Oh, well, we had fun.

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That looks like alot of fun

Delene said...

Family fun that you will never forget! Cute kids, by the way.

Susan said...

What fun! We need to do something like that.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'll have to take my kids to one next year.

Tracie said...

That is fun!! I've never been to one before. Everytime we try and go, we get rained out!