
The Saturday before Thanksgiving, Dave put our lights up. When he was done, he had Kaitlin and Jared come up with him for a minute. Kaitlin was a little too brave and Jared was petrified. I would have been, too. I don't like heights.

This is Heather's pilgrim outfit and turkey she made at Joy School. Isn't she cute?

This is Jared's Indian costume he made at school. Isn't he fearsome?

Thanksgiving day at Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell's. The family is so big we used the kitchen table, two tables in the living room, one table in the entry way and a table in the family room. Everyone was there. It was great.
4 comments:
Heather is so photogenic.
I love that picture of Heather too. It made the calendar!
Cute pilgrim and indian. Kevin came home with a pilgrim outfit, too. They even had a feast of foods the real pilgrims and indians would have eaten on the first Thanksgiving.
I must be a boring teacher, we just made turkeys! But I used the pattern I made off of the one Kevin gave me last year!
Post a Comment