Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Birthday, Luke!







Happy Birthday, Luke. (I don't know how to rotate the pictures so they are not on their side. Can anyone help me?) Luke had a spider birthday cake and chocolate ice cream to go with it. He was really good at blowing out his candles. For his birthday he got a car you shake and then it drives on its own, a magna doodle, and a train. He loves trains. He says, "Coo Coo, Cubba Cubba, Cubba Cubba, Coo Coo." It's so cute. He also has a new haircut. Isn't he handsome?

9 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very handsome. Happy Birthday Luke!

Tracie said...

Go to My Pictures (Or where ever you save your pictures on your computer) Right click the picture you want to rotate, and you will see an option to either rotate it clockwise or counter-clockwise.

I forgot it was Luke's B-day! He is sure cute!!

Rose said...

Thanks. That sounds easy enough.

Susan said...

Happy birthday little, Luke! I haven't seen him in a while. He's probably much more grown up than when I last saw him.

Delene said...

Happy Birthday, Luke! You're getting too old to be the baby! You'll have to become just the youngest. Grandma loves you and your hair cut is cute.

Tracie said...

He's not the youngest either Mom!! Jake's got him beat there!

Susan said...

He's the youngest in Rose's family, though.

Rose said...

He's still my baby.

Delene said...

He's still cute, too, and I love them all.