Dave and his Dad got back from China last week. They went to two major cities and some smaller ones, too. They really got around. They were there for a week. Only one of the days was spent at the nail factory. All of the other days they spent sight seeing. Here are just a few of the pictures.

Lays potato chips. I can't remember the exact flavor, but I think it was pork something. Not a flavor you see in the U.S.

This is a duck. The thing in the front of the picture is the duck's head. Dave ate duck tounge, too as well as pig stomach and lots of fish. He ate a lot of chicken and beef as well.

Great Wall of China looking down, after climbing up some of it.

Dave at the Great Wall of China.

This is Red Square. Dave had a good time, but we're glad to have him home.
8 comments:
That looks like alot of fun. You should take a picture of your bracelet. I will update later today
I want to go to china!! That looks fun. Although I think I would choose different things to eat than Dave did.
I'm afraid I would have starved! But the trip sounded great and these are great pictures.
I didn't even know Dave went to China. Was it for business?
A Company that sells nails to Air-O Fasteners manufacturers the nails in China, so the company took Dave and his Dad to visit the factory, but they also toured lots of other places.
That was nice of Dave to share his pictures for your blog. I wouldn't want to go that far just for business, either.
I'm so glad I saw your post. My students are doing country reports right now. I had a student do a report on China, so I told them about these things. They thought it was interesting.
That's cool.
Post a Comment