Thursday, October 05, 2006

Camping












Last week Dave went on the black powder deer hunt and the kids and I went with him for a couple of the days. Top picture: We went fishing for a couple of hours one day. Middle picture: Heather was waiting for Grandpa Mitchell to give her a 4-wheeler ride, but he took too long and she fell asleep. (Grandpa Mitchell didn't even know she wanted a ride) Bottom picture: Dave took Kaitlin and Jared hunting Friday evening. Dave did end up getting a deer, but not on that particular hunt.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose! I'm glad you have a blog now. I love to check out everybody's blog to see what's going on.

TTFN
Jolene

Susan said...

Where did you guys go for the hunt?

Rose said...

We were up by 12-mile campgrounds.

Delene said...

I recognized the mountain! We certainly enjoyed what time we were able to share with you guys at our house! I'm glad you are blogging now, too. Jolene, you should blog.

Tracie said...

Heather can sleep anywhere, can't she??

Mary Ann said...

I was thinking the same thing as Tracie....and of her falling asleep at the family reunion

Rose said...

That's true. When Heather decides to sleep, she does no matter where she is.