It worked, but I haven't actually done any myself yet. I haven't had time. I will try to play with it either tonight or tomorrow when I get my house presentable.
Well, what fun. You've been blogging for some time. I didn't have time to read everything, but I read a lot. I didn't find the entry where you must have bought or inherited a home in Kaysville. The pic of the outside of the house looks like Dave's parents house. Is that the house your remolded? It looks amazing. You guys really did a great job. What a lot of hard work.
11 comments:
Well, it worked! Cute kids, of course I'm not biased or anything.
Yeh, it works! Now we get to see regular updates of your life.
yeah rose
It worked, but I haven't actually done any myself yet. I haven't had time. I will try to play with it either tonight or tomorrow when I get my house presentable.
I need to make some changes. You don't mind do you??
Okay, I fixed it so your comments are emailed to you, and you have to have a password to make a comment. Enjoy!
Oops, I was still signed in as you!
Thanks, Tracie. I don't mind at all that you made the changes. I was going to ask you about that anyway.
Is your house put together, yet?
No, I don't think my house will ever be put together. There's always something to do, but atleast now it doesn't look like a tornado hit it.
Well, what fun. You've been blogging for some time. I didn't have time to read everything, but I read a lot. I didn't find the entry where you must have bought or inherited a home in Kaysville. The pic of the outside of the house looks like Dave's parents house. Is that the house your remolded? It looks amazing. You guys really did a great job. What a lot of hard work.
Post a Comment