Saturday, May 28, 2011

Coloring Easter Eggs

It has become a tradition to go to Aunt Kathleen's house to decorate Easter eggs all together. It's always fun to see what fun designs everyone comes up with.Jared is doing a tye-dye egg. I love how Luke is looking up at his Dad like he's getting good advice on coloring eggs. It has also become a tradition to have an Easter egg hunt after we have colored the eggs. We let the younger kids go first. On your mark, get set, go! And she's off. Hmmmmmm. Where could an Easter egg be? Oh, look! There's one up in that tree. But, how do I get it? I call for Dad. Run, run, run. Jared's really into it.Grandpa Mitchell is helping Michelle. The older kids and Grandma and Grandpa look on while the younger kids look for their eggs.I thought it was interesting how the younger kids used their baskets to gather their eggs, but the older kids were too cool for baskets. They just used their hands or their shirts. They still had fun, though.
Most of the younger kids pose with their baskets.

No comments: