Thursday, November 12, 2009

Curbing

I am a month behind on blogging, but I am vowing to do better from now on. Is anyone with me on this? Because, several of the blogs I follow have not been updated for awhile. So, if you are one of those people, how about we try to blog atleast twice a month? Will you do it? I love to see new updates. Anyway, we are still doing home improvements. We finally got the sprinkling system done. That took awhile. Then, we got curbing. Here are some pictures. After, in the back yard by the back patio and air conditioner.
Before.
After by the back porch.
Before by the back porch.
After by the cement wall as you come out of the basement door.
Before.
After by the side of the house.
Before.
After by the rose bushes.
Before by the rose bushes.
After by the front porch.
Before by the front porch.
After under the big pine tree. Grass does not grow under the pinetree, so we curbed it and will put wood chips in it.
Before the curbing.
After in the corner of the front yard.
Before in the front yard. After Dave moves a little more dirt around and tills up the garden, we will be done with yard work until spring. So, it will be time to paint the basement so we can rent it out. Anyone want to rent it?

4 comments:

Andy Bartholomew said...

I will be updating more often now that i have my camera again :)

marie said...

Looks like you've been working hard. Do you have a basement apartment with kitchen and all? And about Halloween in Fayette- we have been going there for always and it is a blast!!! You really need to try it. I will also join in your promise to TRY to update twice a week.:)

Tiff Gatten said...

It's looking great. You guys have done a ton of work. I bet you can't wait for it to snow.

I'll be over with you book soon to see your new hair cut. :)

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Wow, you guys have been working hard!