Friday, December 04, 2009

Thanksgiving

I need to hurry and post my Thanksgiving pictures so I can change my border to Christmas. Thanksgiving was lots of fun. Tuesday before Thanksgiving, Heather's class put on a reader's theatre and told us the Thanksgiving story.
They did a great job.
Thanksgiving Day we were down in my hometown of Fayette. We had a big family picture, so while we were all there and dressed alike, we decided to take a picture of just our family. (Most of the white shirts got changed before we ate Thanksgiving dinner.)
This Thanksgiving was unique, because there were people there from both sides of my family. My Mom put the dinner on. We held it at the church because there were so many people. This is my Grandma and Grandpa Bartholomew.
Kaitlin getting some pie.
My Grandpa Christiansen.
My family has always had a tradition to go cut down Christmas trees after Thanksgiving. My kids think it is lots of fun.
Luke was so tired after getting Christmas trees, that he fell asleep in this uncomfortable position at Grandma and Grandpa's house. The day after Thanksgiving was filled with shopping and Saturday we had a bridal shower for my soon-to-be sister in law. It was a family filled weekend, and I loved every minute of it.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

That family shot turned out cute. Jeff and I should have done that too. oh well!! I can't wait to see the big family pic. :)