Jared turned 10 years old a couple weeks ago. Happy Birthday, Jared!

He had a basketball birthday cake.
.jpg)
He got a couple of Lego Star Wars kits.
.jpg)
A new watch.
.jpg)
A BB Gun. He only gets to use it with Dad, though.
.jpg)
Jared chose Little Ceasar's pizza for his birthday dinner. I was okay with that. It's easy and cheap.
.jpg)
We had a birthday party for Jared the Friday after his birthday. They did a pinata. The pinata didn't even make it through half the line before it broke. I was going to fill the pinata with vegetables, but I ran out of time. I still wish I would have. It would have been so funny.
.jpg)
During the party, they shot at plastic army men with the BB gun and Dave's pellet gun.
.jpg)
They had a water balloon fight that turned into Jared getting dunked. He was a good sport, though.

The boys at Jared's party.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jared...Don't shoot out your eye!
Post a Comment