Okay, I have been a slacker. I just haven't fought enough for my turn at the computer the last two weeks. Now that the kids are back in school, I thought I would take my turn on the computer to update my blog. Brooklyn, my neice, came to stay with us for a few days. She is only one week older than Michelle.

Brooklyn climbed in the curtains on my French doors. It held her weight, but I wouldn't let Heather and Kaitlin put Michelle in with her. It was funny.
.jpg)
Kaitlin and Jared are hanging the girls upside down while Heather snaps a picture. Don't worry, MaryAnn, it was only for a minute.

The twinners. One day they were dressed in the same outfit. They are the same size, so I would see them running around, and I would have to look twice to see which little girl it was.

Watching Baby Einsteins. They were both really in to the TV, so I snapped a picture.
6 comments:
That's really cute thanks again!
That's really cute thanks again!
That's way fun! They will have fun growing up together. I love the picture of Brooklyn in the door.
The picture of Brooklyn in the curtains makes me laugh! It's so Mary Ann.
What DOLLS!!!
Both very cute little girls but they don't look like twins.
Post a Comment