Thanksgiving was a fun, relaxing day. It was fun to spend time with family. We were having Thanksgiving with the Mitchell side this year. Everyone was there. Here are a few candid camera shots. Kaitlin went around with the camera. I was going to take a picture of everyone eating, but I forgot.

Ben beating up on Brooke and Sydney.

Becky and Sam.

Tom, Luke, and Jared playing sorry.

Victoria and Zoe.

Haley and the magnifying glass.

Grace, Becca, and Mike. What a cute little family.

Jan and Nicole mixing up the drink. It was really good. I need to get the recipe.

Sarah, Rebecca, and Heather.

Kaitlin, Zoe, and Kristin.

Rose, Michelle, and Dave.
5 comments:
This is a test
Soooo...cute tahnks giving I forgot my camera.oops.Hopefully mom posts pictures of Black Friday!
Fun times. Kaitlin did a good job.
Anonymous had a lot to say:) I'm glad you had a happy Thanksgiving!!!
Rose, you get more beautiful with every baby. I just wanted you to know.....you suck! :)
Post a Comment