Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mother/Daughter bonding moment

Kaitlin has been wanting to get her ears pierced for awhile, but she has been very nervous about it. I finally said, "I'll do it, if you'll do it." She thought that was a great idea, and ever since I said that, she keeps asking when we are going to go do it. So, today we did. It was fun. Heather came to watch, too. I chose flower earrings, and Kaitlin chose stars.









7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Yeah you went through with it....It looks great. Way to teach your daughter about peer presure too! So does grandma get to do hers when Heather is old enough?

Tracie said...

AHHH...that's cute! I like having pierced ears. Its fun to find cute earrings.

Delene said...

Grandma is chicken!!! However, I have thought about it at times.

Rose said...

I think it will be fun. We were looking at the earrings after we got done. They will make great stocking stuffers.

Rebecca said...

Wow how fun I didn't realize you didn't have yours done. I bet you will really like them. How Brave!

Susan said...

I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

I need to get my ears done now so i can be like Kaitlin lol