Sunday, August 10, 2008

New backsplash

We have had this done for a few days, but I keep forgetting to post pictures of it.

Before. Notice the white tile in the window sill. We were going to leave it there, but I like the final idea better.
This is the tile done without the stone enhancer put on it.
This is all done. I love it so much better than what we had before. The window sill is all tiled, but the picture doesn't show it very well. We covered up the white tile.

4 comments:

Delene said...

Happy Birthday, Jared! I realized we didn't take any of our little birthday celebration here after you had gone home. Looks like you had a fun time! I love the back splash!

Mary Ann said...

Looks good. One more thing off of the list!

Susan said...

Great job!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

So pretty!!